0.2 miles from Watauga Lake
Escape to Watauga Lake at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath Butler vacation rental home, nestled right off the water, that comfortably sleeps 8. Spend your days launching a canoe or kayak right off the dock, barbecuing a seafood dinner on the deck, or roasting marshmallows over the fire pit come nighttime - all while staying in the charming lakefront home! While the home is an ultimate summer destination, the indoor and outdoor fireplaces, as well as the private hot tub, make it a true four-season home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Twin Rollaway Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Built in 1960, this former fishing shack was completely remodeled into a 1,500-square-foot stunning lake cottage. As soon as you step inside, you’ll relish the sleek hardwood floors, warm and cozy ambiance, and remarkable lake views!
The home’s private dock is just a short stroll from the back door. Let the kids launch the paddle boat, canoe, or kayaks into the water while you lie back to soak up some much-needed sun.
After a long day on the lake, join together up on the deck for a family barbecue, where you’ll be greeted with the best view in the area! Come nighttime, let the festivities continue by starting up the fire pit and gathering for some tasty s’mores!
In the colder months, both the outdoor fireplace and the 6-person hot tub ensure you’ll still have a cozy space to breathe in the fresh air.
When you’re ready to head inside, you’ll still have no escape from the incredible lake views. Whether you’re keeping warm in front of the gas fireplace, watching one of the 4 satellite Smart TVs or joining together for a feast on one of the 2 dining tables, the lake will be sparkling right in your line of sight!
On those days that you do cook inside, the kitchen comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and a farmhouse sink. Whip up a favorite recipe to spoil your loved ones!
-- THE LOCATION --
If you’re traveling during the summer, you may be treated to the area’s Rhododendron Festival in Roan Mountain, which features handmade crafts, food, a variety of traditional music, and an array of old-time folkway demonstrations!
When the snow begins to fall, be sure to bring your skis or snowboards, as you’ll find a prime slope conditions at Sugar Mountain, just an hour away!
If you’re interested in painting, be sure to inquire as the homeowner has access to discounted packages at Masterpiece Mixers Paint and Party Studio!
Whenever you tire of cooking, find great seafood and views of Watauga Lake at Captain’s Table on Lakeshore Marina! Be sure to stop by the Watauga Lake Winery to pick up a favorite vintage before heading home.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, air conditioning, central heating, complimentary toiletries, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen satellite TVs, gas indoor fireplace, furnished deck, gas grill, wood-burning outdoor fireplace, outdoor dining area, fire pit, dock, canoe, kayaks, paddleboat, life jackets, 7-8 driveway parking spaces, and more!
- Lakefront Butler location - Enjoy easy access to swimming, boating, fishing, festivals, skiing, snowboarding, art studios, restaurants, wineries, and so much more!
- Airport: Tri-Cities Regional Airport (~ 55 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $150 per stay fee (dogs only, maximum 3 allowed, no Rottweilers or pit bulls)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The property sleeps 8 guests on beds and a living room sleeper sofa, but the maximum occupancy is flexible for 1 extra person with use of the twin rollaway bed
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in